Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Ali Mohammed

I shivered as I crept down the winding staircase as the candle moved side to side as my eyes grown big and my heart started pounding faster and faster. I saw a red reflection and suddenly paused.


I turned to my right, and as I did in front of me Long Lankin was standing crookedly with my baby in his hand. The baby looked like a red statue covered in blood. I looked up at lankin and gulped, he had a big wart on his nose and a nail in his eye. I was in shock and could not even cry.

Ali Mohammed

2 comments:

  1. EEEEEK! Scary. Ali, you worked hard in the session and you've perfected this, Well done."my eyes grown big and my heart started pounding faster and faster. I saw a red reflection and suddenly paused." I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The baby looked like a red statue covered in blood."
    Really strong description.

    I also loved how you finish with being so much in shock that you couldn't even cry - very realistic.

    ReplyDelete